Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Finally Finished

I finished my take home test today, finally!  It was my first real test in college, and it was about six essays together about the different topics we covered, from Beowulf, Mere Christianity, How the Irish Saved Civilization, to my prof.'s book.  It's a relief to be done with that, though I still have to edit all of them, along with my Art as an Experience essay.  Hopefully all will go well grade-wise.

I'm not so sure about my Irish History class.  The book relies on our background knowledge Ireland, which in my case is non-existent.  It was obviously written for Irish students, not American students can't even pronounce most of the names in the book, let alone understand their importance in the big picture of Irish history.  We'll see how that one goes...

No comments: