Friday, September 5, 2008

Leaving Galway

Well, today is our last full day in Galway.  I'm hanging out at An Tabor Nua, the coolest cafe in town, using their internet because ours has been down.  Anyway, we're packing up tonight and heading out for County Wicklow tomorrow on the other coast.  I definitely love the town of Galway.  There are so many things to see here, and I'm going to miss this cafe.  But I'm also glad to be able to finally settle down permanently at the YWCA in Greystones.  This will be my address for the next 10 weeks, and I would love to hear from you.  International mail takes about 5 days.  Anyway, I'm not sure when I will get internet next because Internet at the Y is a bit sketchy.  They don't have to power to support more than five computers at one time, so don't expect me to update as regularly as I have been.  God bless!  Or, as they say in Ireland, Cheers!

Jessica Larson
YWCA Conference Centre
Coolnagreina, Trafalgar Rd.
Greystones, CO. Wicklow, Ireland


No comments: