Sunday, November 23, 2008

Last Post!

This is going to be my last post because... well... I really hate blogging.  But it was a good way to let everyone know what was happening in Ireland without sending out chain emails or mass facebook posts.  Anyway, if you want anymore details, I'd be happy to meet with you over lunch or tea or whatever, but this is the end of the "There and Back Again: Ireland" blog.  Some of you may be sad, some may be happy to not feel obliged to read my rambling, sometimes strange posts : )

I've been slowly settling into life here again, though in a couple weeks I'll be packing once more for "real" college.  It's been good to see old friends and family again, and I have a training session tomorrow for a possible new job.  Where you ask am I working?  Toys R Us.  Yes indeed, I might just be starting in time for Black Friday... not sure how I feel about that one.  So life goes on here in the States.  I'm trying to see what God has in store for me here instead of lingering on my experiences in Ireland, even though this morning I did treat my friend to a nutella and banana breakfast with tea and everything!  Delicious.

To conclude, thanks to all of you who prayed for me and kept up with this blog.  Hopefully I updated often enough for you all.  Ireland definitely was a once in a lifetime experience... but I don't think I can put it into words more than that, at least for now.  Cheers!

No comments: